Thursday, March 11, 2010

3rd one is a charm?

Today is the 3rd consecutive day of our baju-hunting. We started from Bangi - Putrajaya - Bangi. It was very tiring because we have to go back and forth for bringing our parents separately as bringing all of them together might not be a good idea. Many thanks to him for driving around while I'm mostly asleep all the time.

And of all the days, today, when I'm supposed to deliver products to my consumer and meeting new prospect, had to be the day I fell sick. So our hunt was cut short and LadyBoss plans to attend this weekend's Bridal Fair in PWTC to sum up the week.

Day 01, we went to check out Video & Photo Packages at Avicenna. If the link is still not working, do check them out on Facebook. We haven't decided on which package to take, but the offer was pretty good, though. After that, we checked out a couple of bridal boutiques nearby. First, it was Pesona Asmara. Tried on 1 white dress. Didn't look good on me. Next, we moved on to Leezsha. The designs were OK. The price was acceptable. But the attitude, was kinda tak boleh blah. Sorry. All the best to your 'royal' designs.

Day 02, brought LadyBoss to check out Puteris in Putrajaya. I love ALL the designs, and I mean ALL! Tried on 3 dresses. 1 with complete set of tudung, veil and tiara. He also tried on a complete set of baju melayu. LadyBoss' and my best choice of the day was Yellow Mustard. He likes silver, though. Later in the afternoon, we continued with his parents to Bandar Baru Bangi. I forgot the first boutique we went in, nothing to woo about, though. Next, we went to Zee Eika. This boutique was suggested by his bestmate since he'll be taking their package for his big day. I fell in love with that 1 dress, but have no energy to try it on. His parents were busy discussing about the catering package while we were dreaming about in our own world. The last pit stop of the day was Azue Bridal. The dresses were almost as cantek as Puteris' but the price was half of what Puteris offered! Bye-bye Puteris. I love you but unfortunately not my moolah.

Day 03, I was excited to bring LadyBoss to see what Azue Bridal has to offer. I tried on 1 dress. Fell in love with it. And we almost decided on our theme colour. Almost. And then I voiced it out that I was too weak as I think the viruses are partying in my body. So we stopped to grab a quick lunch. Waited for Nad because she wanted to join our venture that day. Next, we headed to D'Renjis. The address we had was its previous boutique, and thanks to its updated website, we managed to get the correct address. By this time, I just wanted to grab a chair and glue myself onto it. I don't know if it was my sick body and I want to get it done fast, or the price which is very affordable, all the dresses I saw were beautiful. I just feel like grabbing one and declare it to be mine on the big day but LadyBoss has another idea. She wants to make a new dress with their package as she said my body could not fit any of the dresses they have.

But till now, nothing has been confirmed, yet. Still surveying and thinking and dreaming. Hopefully all these will be done realll soon.

Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment