Thursday, March 25, 2010

Mix and match!

Yesterday, I went to colour-hunting with Nad, since she's the fabric-sifu. Like I've told her earlier, I've shortlisted my choice of colour to turquoise. The problem was to look for what type of turquoise. And I am quite happy with what we've found. The colour combination (so far) is gonna be turquoise - peach - gray. Hmm.

We also stopped by at some jewelery shops to check out some ring designs. Everything is still under (his) budget. So need not to worry about that. But anyways, if you are wondering when is the perfect time to buy ring, the answer is now till 02 May 2010. Good news for all bride-to-bes, Habib Jewel is having Habib Diamond Fest '10. But what does it really mean? Does 'fest' equals to 'discounts'? I certainly hope so. And I'm hoping for a big one! Woohoo~ But of course, I have to wait for him to get back here, since the promo will be held till another month. Where I think most of the good ones are sold, already. *sobsob*

So we're going to Bandung, Indonesia to hunt for souvenirs and fabrics for family and friends. We also checked out a few money changer, yesterday. The one in SS15 (same row as Maybank), gave us RM373 for 1 juta Rupiah. When we checked at MidValley, it was RM369. Weehoo. Gonna check at a few other places more before doing that final exchange. *ka-ching!*

Let me just list out the things to buy, here, before I forget myself.

I'm buying ...
  • Anak tudung and tudung for all 3 events (nikah, reception 01, reception 02)
  • Shoe for reception 02
  • Souvenirs for high table
  • Favours (still craving for the ones from Bali, but am still open for options)
  • Card (finalizing the design)
  • Fabrics for Bridesmaids and few family members
  • T-shirt for him (takde kene mengene langsung)
(I think) LadyBoss is buying ...
  • Souvenirs for family members
  • Favours for that 'surprise' event
And that is all, I guess. Well, we have not really sit down and discuss what to buy and so on. Will do it, today! Heee. Calculating ... calculating ... But my money is still not yet in. How great is that? Well, let's just pray that everything turns out fine! And most importantly, to bring enough cash and no excess luggage, please!

Insya-Allah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment