Monday, July 26, 2010

Checkpoint.

About 2 months to go.

But why do I not feel it coming?

I tell you why.
  1. Niwa from SACC Convec has not get back to me since our previous meet up. - Can you imagine? She was supposed to update me of the seating layout/PA system/finalized menu/etc. Ok, she did call me up few days after our last meet up to confirm that we could not pay the parking fee in advanced for the guests as it is beyond her authority. And that was it.
  2. Neither Su nor Kak Ani called me up to update about my outfit. And I have yet to confirm my dais decor. - I'm definitely giving them a call tomorrow and hope that they did not miss my dress sketch under that pile of papers I saw in April.
  3. I am still undecided on what to wear on the 1st day. - Alter or brand-new, I'm just not sure.
  4. I am still undecided on which hijab to wear on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd day. - Ok, I haven't even bought the material yet. Sue me. Now!
  5. Favours - not fully wrapped, yet!
Maybe all of these can go on smoothly once I got my ADS working! Or at least the lab technician do some mercy on me.

You don't have to understand that last statement. I was just mumbling. So much for the updates.

*uhuk uhuk*

No comments:

Post a Comment