Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pissed.

Today, some people really managed to push my RED button.

It started since yesterday, when Niwa told me her e-mail to me was bounced back and ask if my e-mail address written on my namecard was correct. After giving her a lesson to send out successful e-mails, we managed to communicate smoothly. Being a person who likes to express my anger in the most kindest words, I think I did well, as always. Especially to a young lass who just cannot admit her mistakes, I just go with the flow, hoping that she'll learn in the process.

And after a few attempts of calling Su from D'Renjis (because she promised to return my call which she didn't even after 3 days), she told me the happiest news I could ever imagine. Just to let you know that I last visited the boutique in May, and the tailor said I could come for fitting in June. But I decided to call them up 3 days ago, why? Because I'm a super-bionic-wonderfully patient customer. So I can tolerate with some overdued deadlines. As long as those people know what they are doing. And Su just spilled out to me that, guess what, "baju tu tak jahit lagi lah".

*Smile*

"HUH? tak jahit lagi?"
"Hak ah. Semalam K.Ani kata tak jahit lagi"
"Habis tu bila saya boleh fitting?"
"Erm, lepas Raya boleh tak?"
*paused for 3 sec*
"Lepas Raya, bila?"
"Erm... 15 hari lepas Raya?" //*my solemnnization is on 14 Syawal 1431H*//
"15 hari lepas Raya??? kak, saya punya wedding 2 minggu lepas Raya, kak. Akak nak saya fitting lepas kawen ke?"
"Err, tak. Erm, 15 hari sebelum raya, eh 15 hari puasa boleh tak?"
"Berapa haribulan tu?"
"Erm, dalam 25?"
"25 August?"
"Hak ah."
"Ok."

I am a simple person, you know. You just give me a reasonable timeline, and perform. And I'll be the happiest person alive. But if you give me craps, you'll definitely get shit from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment