Saturday, May 29, 2010

3-in-1

My family and I attended the food tasting at SACC today. I was quite disappointed as Niwa forgotten my add-on menu, which was Buttered Prawn. The original menu was :

Nasi Minyak
Daging Rendang Tok
Ikan Masam Manis
Ayam Masak Merah
Dalca Sayur/Pajeri Nanas

Sirap Selasih

Kuih Melayu
Buah-buahan
Kopi/Teh Tarik

So before the food tasting, I've requested to swap 'Daging Rendang Tok' with 'Daging Dendeng' and add-on 'Buttered Prawn' to the menu. And to have Dalca Sayur, not Pajeri Nanas. Unfortunately, Niwa only swapped the Daging, and she promised to conduct another food tasting for the Prawn. Oh, well. We'll see. But fortunate for me, she said that Dalca Sayur and Pajeri Nanas will both be in the menu. Weee. Well, luckily I brought some 'good' food tasters as I am not expert myself. But personally, I did not like the Daging Dendeng, which like K.Maz said, "Daging Dendeng should be dark and red..", which it wasn't. So I'm hoping the 2nd attempt of food tasting will not frustrate me again. And LadyBoss suggested to change the Dalca Sayur to Mix Vege. Hmm. But we absolutely love the presentation, especially the cutleries (I know, just wait and see, than you'll know what I'm talking about) and the dessert. :)

Right after that, I met the wedding planner, assisted by Niwa & Yahdina, to discuss about my pelamin. I explained to Mr Dinzuiz about my dress colour (light turqoise-greenish) and my idea to have the decorations in peach. He paused, and gave his honest opinion about it, and I absorbed it nicely. As I know I,myself, am not excellent in nothing (;c), so I accepted his suggestion to mix a little bit of pink touch to the flowers. And then, came in K.Maz to give her own piece of mind, and ... I have to agree that they know what they're saying and I am sure the outcome would be great. So the decorations turned out to be pink-peach kinda.

In the end of the session, I sat down with Niwa, accompanied by Ms Tinkris, who's new at SACC, but seemed good at what she's doing, (prolly coz she's new?), or from her previous work experience. Niwa agreed to set up another meeting with the person-in-charged for the sound system so that we could discuss further on the PA system for the band and stuffs.

Next, I picked him up and we went to collect our sijil Kursus Kahwin which we previously attended a week ago at Pusat Kejiranan Presint 16, Putrajaya. The price for the course is a standard amount of RM80 (at least we think it's standard through some surveys). The place was OK, and overall the speakers was not so bad either. Only that, how we wish that the free meal (included in the package) would be a little bit more ... satisfying. We both thought the Teh O was super sweet but the air Sirap was tasteless (which was supposed to be sweet since it's ... SYRUP!). Karipap was nice, though. But all in all, Alhamdulillah we've done it. Next!

All right. And then, came the best part of the day...

We went for our 1st shopping for hantaran today. The total damage was RM1184. *ngeee* Here are the details :

Shirt & Tie
Budget cost : RM150
Actual cost : RM79 (without tie) - after using RM20 cash voucher

Watch
(for him)
Budget cost : RM300
Actual cost : RM300 (after 10% discount) + free watch stand!
(for her)
Budget cost : RM(not in the list!) LOL.
Actual cost : RM320 (after 15% discount) ♥ the box!

Perfume
(for him)
Budget cost : RM(not in the list 2!)
Actual cost : RM250 (free DKNY travelling bag)
(for her)
Budget cost : RM300
Actual cost : RM235 (free DKNY document bag)

Calculator check = I'm soooo gonna do OPP everyday, starting right NOW! *errrkkk*

As a bonus, he got himself some stuffs, and also, he bought me a pair of Nike Dunk-Hi! (not in the list 3!!!) Weeee. Absolutely love it!

Who says we need an occasion to buy a present? ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment