Sunday, May 30, 2010

The band

He reminded me to put up a post on my wedding ring. Thanks, yoU! Well, the reason why it's 'my' wedding ring, and not 'ours', simply because he doesn't wear rings and doesn't feel like having 1. So, respecting his decision, I'm luring the diamonds and gold all to myself. Ngeee.

So we were having our normal outing last month. While at our favourite shopping mall, there's a huge booth at the centre court so we thought we might check it out. Well, who knew, it was our (or was it my?) lucky day! The Habib Jewel Diamond Fest exhibition had 2 days left before it ends and like I've mentioned in the previous post, we were not looking for wedding rings anytime soon because we're gonna wait for the Raya Promotion. But hey, there's a beautiful ring in front of us, with marvellous discount, who can resist that? So my darling bought me that one piece jewellery which was on sale, 70% discount, and he also bought me a pair of pearl ear ring, to complete my pearl jewellery set. Weee~

The price of the ring? Erm, let me just tell you that the original price was very close to a 5 figure amount, and 70% off was totally worth it. Plus, his mother wanted so much for the ring to be standout and 'big'. Yes, she did mention the word 'besar'. So, not to disappoint her (chewah, padahal memang nak), we took that 1 out of the last 3 pieces left, and I went back with a huge smile, while he went back with sweaty forehead and a long sigh.

So to all of you out there who's getting married, do remember to wait for Habib's mega sale to buy rings/jewelleries before your big day. It's also a great idea to buy gold during this season, and when you're going to buy a real gift, simply trade in the gold you've bought during the sale. A dear friend did that and I think it's simply brilliant. Play around with the idea, yeah? Start budgeting now!

Hehe.

That's why I lev yuh. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment