Sunday, May 30, 2010

Bali favours~

Oh, forgot to update about my received package from Bali, Indonesia. Weee.

Last week, a dear friend went for a holiday trip with her friends to Bali. I knew about the plan few months ago, while I was thinking how to ship my orders from Bali to here. And when she announced on her trip to Bali, it was like a light just *tingggg* in my head, so I asked for her kindness to help me bring back my orders from Bali. Soon when she said yes, I quickly made arrangement with the PIC in Bali and chose the items I wanted. And after months of waiting anxiously (in case, something bad happen, item not as shown in the picha,etc), I kept silent to myself until last Thursday, when my darling friend texted me early in the morning, "Dah selamat sampai. Bila nak datang ni?" Weeee. I quickly grabbed my carkeys and dashed to LCCT to pick up the items. The wait has not ended yet, because I was driving alone, and I could not open up the boxes till I reach home. Soon as I went in the house, I brought all the 4 boxes in and snatched open one by one. After checking all of them, only I smiled weeeeeee-ily (?) and showed to LadyBoss about my Bali-catch. Huuu.

You want to know what is it?

The 4 boxes (with 4 small boxes in each)

Box #1 : Big and small round soaps

Box #2 : Small square soaps

The rest of them : Many variants of fragrances

FYI, these are all the favours for my reception. As for the packaging? I'm still considering few ideas but think I'm gonna stick with a simple package which can be done myself, and no need to burden other people. Will get the raw materials soon and once it's done, I'll surely upload the final product!

If you're interested with these cute soaps as favours too, just go to BaliSoap, the PIC (in my case, I dealt with Ms Yuli) will be very helpful and assist you through out your order. Have fun!

:)

1 comment: