Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cut-cut!

Went to D'Renjis yesterday to explain my dream-dress to Kak Ani, the tailor. Found out that the person I was dealing with about my package before has resigned. Thank God I went there in time, I think Kak Ani almost forgot about my dress. :( Anywayz, I am not hoping for such high expectation on this because I know that my taste of art & design is always the opposite of the majority, but I am just a bit relieved that now I can focus on other things.

Just a slight info on my dream wedding dress - It will be a long 1 piece dress, with empire waist, lace top and the bottom part will be from flowy chiffon material. Well, I really hope it won't go the total opposite of what I've imagined. Of course I can't expect a tip-top result as Kak Ani is not like the other well-known designers but based on her previous works, I must say that she is indeed a good tailor.

Till the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment